Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, and June

The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, and June
written by Robin Benway

I loved this book.  Even more than I liked Audrey, Wait!, Benway's first big hit.  I had just finished watching The Lizzie Bennet Diaries and was in desperate need for a fix of lovable sisters, and April, May, and June filled that hole right in.  I loved the authentic dynamic between the three siblings, and while I really wished their powers had been more fleshed out, I thought they were remarkably well-developed, interesting characters.  Each sister had her own persona, and the three of them fit together wonderfully.  Some of the book was kind of predictable, but that definitely didn't ruin the fun--it actually seemed to add to it, knowing what was going to happen but waiting to see how the sisters would react.  The dialogue was snappy and so real!  I loved this book so much.

Rating: 4.5/5

Also by Robin Benway:
Audrey, Wait!

I got this book from...:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? A comment, question, or even a lively debate is always welcome :)