Saturday, January 12, 2013

Found

Found
written by Margaret Peterson Haddix

I really enjoyed this book, but I'm unsure how the next few books will play out.  I am into sci-fi.  Historical fiction?  Not at all.  It seems like the sci-fi is being used just to make the HF more interesting, and I am not sure if it'll succeed.  I loved the suspense of this book, and I'm also very curious to see how they'll manage to keep that up.  I hope that this series functions as a cohesive series rather than each book being sort of a historical fiction standalone.  The explanation for time travel at the end of the book was predictably messy and confusing, but again, this is only book one and I am cautiously excited to see how everything plays out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? A comment, question, or even a lively debate is always welcome :)